The first of our sites, The European Banking News Network was launched in September 2006. This was followed by The Asia Pacific Banking News Network, The Middle East Banking News Network, The Americas Banking News Network, Managers of Wealth, African Bankers, Offshore Bankers Fund Managers and Fintech and in 2021 we launched Managers of Wealth - Legal.
In 2021 all sites were re-branded under the Managers of Wealth umbrella.
They are now:
Managers of Wealth
Managers of Wealth - Europe
Managers of Wealth - Offshore
Managers of Wealth - Asia
Managers of Wealth - Americas
Managers of Wealth - Middle East
Managers of Wealth - Africa
Managers of Wealth - FinTech
Managers of Wealth - Funds Management
Managers of Wealth - Legal
There are a number of reasons why we are the World’s PREMIER news monitoring service for the financial services industry:
* Information overload is a major problem that all of us face and one we help alleviate! We monitor the most comprehensive list of global financial news across all channels: press, online, broadcast and social. While our team of in house editors filter the white noise, so you receive just the coverage thatís relevant to those that manage wealth.
* We provide our subscribers with PEACE OF MIND – We make sure they never miss any important news;
* They save them time, which is money, as they don’t have to surf dozens of sites for news which releases their time to sell more;
* Knowledge is Power – They are nearly always ahead of their peers and competitors and most importantly their bosses are impressed with their knowledge!
The sites cover the KEY NEWS in the following areas:
- Wealth & Asset Management news
- Compliance, Legal news & Tax news
- Banking Technology news
- Offshore news
- Hedge Fund news
- Alternative Investment news
- Islamic Finance news
- Executive Appointments
On the sites you will find the following features:
TODAY'S NEWS – TODAY
Comprehensive coverage of all Global financial news as it pertains to the KEY AREAS that we cover.
FEATURES & POINTS OF VIEW
You will find profiles of the leading financial corporations in the market, together with in-depth studies of the key issues facing them today.
In 2023 we were bought through acquisition by Chapstone Quirk .
Fully search able for easy access. Whether you are searching for an individual, a company or a generic topic, you will find what you need in our archives.
Vision and Mission
“The vision and Mission of the WiseMedia Group’s sites is to become the Worldís ‘LEADING NEWS MONITORING SERVICE’ for the financial services industry by providing our members with useful, accurate, relevant, timely news, strategic analysis and business critical information on all issues taking place within the World’s financial services sector which will have a positive effect on their performance which will, in turn, improve the bottom line results of the companies where they work.”
WiseMedia Group Inc
32 Ranger Steet,
Moonwalk Village, Las Pinas
Company No: CS201410643
Security Bank Building
Acct Name: WiseMedia Group Inc
CNCT Business Consultancy & Accounting Services Inc
89 Apollo IV
KEY CONTACTSHead office
CEO Mark Chapman
Managing Director Kevin Tewis-Allen
13 Charles II Street
+44 (0)207 060 3519